Sunday, September 30, 2007

A good day!

Despite the fact that the METS totally blew it today - and I am not sad for me - but sad for the rest of my family who have the unfortunate alliance to the Purple Stadium - It was a very good day today.


The Annual Fall Festival at the farm was today. The babies picked their first pumpkins ever. All the kids had their roasted corn, then ice cream. They fed the animals, played and danced to the band. All five of us also did the corn maze - Nicky on Daddy's shoulders but of course Jenny insisted on walking herself. They turned into an absolute mess but they had such a good time.
















They couldn't get enough of the chickens - go figure!







































Nicky found his pumpkin! Actually, mommy put a pumpkin in front of him so he would pick it!








Hey Mom! Here is a good one!









It may almost be bigger than me...but this is the one I want!












Dancing a little and eating ice cream.




Here is the link to all the pics: Pumpkin Fest Pictures


Have a good one!



4 comments:

Jen, Rich & Joey said...

That looks like so much fun. I can't wait to take my little punkin to the pumpkin patch. Before we know it he'll be picking his own too (w/momma's help) ;)

Your kiddos look like they had a blast, towards the end their little eyes look so tired. I bet they slept so well that night.

Anonymous said...

That looks like it was so much fun!
We don't have a pumpkin festival (did I get that right?) over here.
I reckon you take great pictures Jenn. I could never get sick of looking at your cuties.. I wonder where they get their dance moves from? :-)
Thanks for sharing..
Hugs from me to you, Lesley

Sporty said...

The kids are getting so big! They are all absolutely adorable.

Post some updated pics when you get a chance. We all know how fast they change!

I love Jenny's hair. I am so jealous!

Jen, Rich & Joey said...

Thanx for the advice! Cradle "Crap" is driving me crazy I wanna pick at it all the time. I'm glad you told me to skip the baby oil, my mom told me to use it but I hadn't because I was thinking that it might add another layer of build up.

"Pull & Pray!" LOL, I like that. I know its not the most reliable but whats the worst that could happen? Get pregnant? Yeah right, like sex really leads to that. Yesterday we tried a condom, and it just ain't happening. We're taking our chances and "P & P'ing" too... And I have to admit last night we "forgot" the pray part too.