Saturday, September 22, 2007

I ordered the halloween costumes for the kids - Since I can't pick out Joey's costumes (damned opinionated kids), he is going to be Spiderman AGAIN....but this time he is going to be black Spiderman.....


SINCE I CAN PICK OUT THE BABIES' COSTUMES......

Nicky is going to be a brown bear.....


AND Jenny is going to be a flower........





I figure by next year they are going to have their own opinion - so this is my last year of fun.

I took some pictures of the kids playing outside - I will post them later tonight or tomorrow. I also finally copied the video of Joey riding his two-wheeler - so I will post that as well.

Have a good one.

2 comments:

Ally said...

OH MY GAWD - don't you just love putting them in cute ass costumes. I miss that so much.

So sweet to see Joey riding that bike...he's such a big boy!!

Btw - I didn't think the kids were that scuzzy...I guess cause mine are like that mostly all the time. LOL

Talk to you soon pea.

Jen, Rich & Joey said...

Ohhhh, I LOVE the costumes, I can't wait to see Halloween pics!