Monday, July 23, 2007

Thank Yous

1. Thank you to PJ and Nicole for taking Joey to the Zoo on Saturday - he had such a great time and still is talking about it!!! You spoil that kid rotten!

2. Thank you to Aunt Joan and Aunt Pam for having EVERYONE over on Saturday - all the kids had such a great time - and (I know it was orinally for the dogs but) thanks for blocking off the driveway - it gave me peace of mind with the babies.

3. Thank you to Kelly for being my stand in husband on Saturday - I didn't want to miss the bar-b-que but I knew I couldn't do it by myself.

4. Thank you again to Kelly for watching ALL THREE kids on Sunday so we could go to the game - We had such a good time and we really needed it! I am so glad the kids (i.e. Jenny) was good for you - she always keeps us guessing!


Love you guys!!!

Love,
Jenny

No comments: