Friday, July 20, 2007

New things:

  • Jenny is diving off the couch head first - but that's ok because Joey "puts a pillow down for her"
  • Nicky has taken to pointing his finger at me and yelling - I guess I am out of line.
  • Joey's new favorite food is Eel - yes EEL!
  • Joey got two of his Christmas presents already - I am a sucker and need to store those toys!
  • Jenny has started sitting in the opending of the wall between the kitchen and living room and chit chats with me (in her own way) while I cook dinner.
  • I made Hamburger Helper the other night (GROSS!) and I was the best mom in the world - go figure!
  • Going to the Yankee game Sunday - Kelly gets all three at once - SUCKER! LOL (just kidding)
  • After the great job Joey did at "facing his fears" on Sunday in Anthony's pool - I bought him the Superman life vest - he is such a skinny little shit! LOL (I will try to get a picture and post).
  • Nicky has started doing itsy bitsy spider a little bit - but still prefers clap hands and round round bally.
  • It sounds like they both say "Joe" but I am not quite sure yet.
  • All kids still prefer Joe. Damn it.

That's it off the top of my head. Have a good one.

No comments: