Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I didn't update back in June...

when the babies had there checkup - and since I am basically using this site as a baby book - since I am terrible at updating their actual book....I need to post....so.....


On 6/14/07 Nicholas was 32 1/2 inches long and 22lbs, 3 oz.

Jennifer was 31 inches tall and 18lbs, 15 oz.

Both got two shots and they were thoroughly pissed. The doctor said they are wonderful, beautiful babies and I should hug them everyday - which I do.

That's it - have to go catch fireflies now but I will leave you with this video of Jenny. One of these days I am going to have to get her a dog....





2 comments:

Sporty said...

She is so cute Jenn!!! Samantha is the same way when it comes to dogs...absolutely loves them!

Boy she is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Your family is so awesome...I love this site.