Friday, March 09, 2007

Scratch that....

Joey and I came down with the full blown flu yesterday. So all five of us are sick. Joe and Jenny are almost over it. Nicky is in between and Joey and I are still in the thick of it. I (can you believe it) even called in sick to work yesterday - I was driving to work and realized that I was about to pass out behind the wheel. Of course, I am here at work now.

The twins finally ate something yesterday - which was a relief. When Nicky is sick - he still is pretty pleasant or he just sleeps. Jenny cries the whole time. Since she is so tiny - when she is sick and limp it is more scary - she seems so fragile. Even though I know she is the toughest out of us all.

Joey woke up yesterday with a fever and he said his legs and his forehead hurt - then he went back to sleep until 10:30am - the whole day he only got up to go to the bathroom - so you know he was definately sick.

He was sleeping when I left this morning but he didn't feel hot.

Joe said the babies were up a few times last night - thankfully he let me sleep right through because I was sick. Good man. Good man.

That's it. Have a good one.

Jenny

No comments: