Wednesday, March 14, 2007

On the mend

Well, we are all on the mend - Thank goodness. Still a little stuffy but we are getting better. Thank goodness for the nice weather - I have been able to get the babies out in the fresh air a few times.

I just got a new double umbrella stroller - they seem to like it.

Nicky still refuses to walk. Yesterday, I was holding his hands and walking him around the living room - we went around twice and then he was done.

Jenny grabs my hands and starts walking all over the living room with me - even though we all know she does not need my help! She is definately a pip!

Joey is doing much better too - and for some reason - he has been such a sweet boy since he got sick - hopefully it lasts.

I haven't taken many pics lately - all kids were too green - but I will post some updated ones soon.

Have a good day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are all getting better. Joey is always sweet.
I think all of you girls walked faster then the boys did.

Love you

Anonymous said...

I'm not worried - I know he just likes the attention - has to figure out how to get it somehow.

Love,
Jenny