Friday, February 13, 2009

We have Poop!

OK - gross entry but we must record the milestones!

The day before yesterday (on his birthday), Nicky did Poopy on the Potty! It was a 2 hour ordeal but I refused to put a diaper on him - so it was either the toilet or his underwear and - thank goodness - he chose the former!

Being the enterprising young woman that I am - I told Jenny that Nicky can get birthday presents and birthday cake b/c he is a big boy. If she didn't do poop on the potty then she wasn't going to be able to get a birthday cake. (Ok - I know, I know, cruel..blah blah blah...and if it didn't work it would have been a huge blow to my credibility when she got her gifts on Sunday but..)

It took her less then 24 hours and she did poop on the potty too!!! She was so proud of herself!

I have never done the "Poopy in the Pott-ay" song so much in my life!

And if you were wondering, yes - I took a picture with my camera phone and sent it to Joe at work! LOL

Have a good one!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I wish for poop in the potty over here. Isn't that pathetic. I was reprimanded by the pediatrician about Shawn not being potty trained yet. What can I say - he's a work in progress. Miss you!