Monday, February 09, 2009

That bugger has been holding out on us....



So as most of you may know, I have been potty training Jenny but Nicky has had absolutely no interest whatsoever in it. I ask him if he wants to go on the potty and he simply tells me "Nope!".

Last week I pretty much didn't give him a chance and said "Kick - you are putting underwear on now - let's go!" He resisted at first - ended up running around naked a little bit and then within an hour - was peeing on the potty!

After that - a complete champ - he has maybe one accident a day and it is usually when he is completely pre-occupied with something and just forgets.

AND...He has been waking up in the morning completely dry! Jenny doesn't even do that yet..So I think he has been potty trained for months - he was just holding out on us!

He hasn't pooped yet...but he is a toilet reader! LOL:




1 comment:

Ally said...

LOLOL

that is such a cute picture...

Happy Birthday to the twins!!1