Monday, November 10, 2008

Joey Physical

I took Joey to the doctor on Saturday for his physical - he is such a midget - lol - He is 3 feet 10 inches and only 46 pounds! He is in 25th percentile for both height and weight!

Then...I forgot to warn him but he had to do the turn your head and cough thing - Holy crap the two of us were cracking up - he could hardly cough he was laughing so hard. I couldn't catch my breath - what a fiasco - too funny - I guess I should warn him next time.

THEN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When she was done he said "Mommy - that felt cool!" OH MY GOD! I almost died ! What a six year old will say!

Anthony is coming home this weekend! YEAH!!!! We are having dinner at my house on Saturday night with everyone! I am so psyched to see them - it has been FOREVER!

That is it - my small update.

1 comment:

Ally said...

LOL, I remember when they did that to Mikey, he went "UH OH"...was
pretty funny.

I'm so glad that Anthony is coming home. Thanksgiving will be a little early at your house.

Talk to you soon pea.