Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween 2009



Halloween was FANTASTIC!!!! The kids had a great time. We went trick-or-treating in the new neighborhood. If I wasn't happy about moving before, yesterday would have convinced me. The neighborhood is filled with kids and everyone is so nice it is amazing. It was good to go out and meet people in the area. Joey was also excited to see some familiar faces from school in the area.


Sammy, I hope you are feeling better soon - some excuse to get out of trick or treating - sheesh!

Here is a link to some of the halloween pictures:

Halloween 2009
My brother Anthony and his family are coming next week - we are going to have a big dinner (probably at my house) during his stay. Can't wait!!!
Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Ally said...

So freakin' cute. I'm glad you love the new neighborhood.

I wanna see some pics of the house!

Anonymous said...

Great pics of the kids. The costumes are so good too. I'm glad to hear that the neighbourhood is a good one and that Joey know some of the kids there already, it will make it easier to settle in..

Hope your taking care,
Hugs,
Lesley