Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Shit/Puke Fest 2008 has begun!!!

First - let me thank Terri for babysitting the kids on Sunday night so Joe and I could have a much needed date night. I am glad they were good for you. Tell Daddy thank you for carrying Jenny around for 1/2 hour straight so she would stop crying after the cat messed with her. I think Joe may have been a little upset that she is a Grandpa's girl! LOL


Joey was sick on Thursday night/ Friday morning -he was throwing up and crapping like crazy. It only lasted about 24 hours but he still has the ass part - underwear laundry galore!

Then Sunday night Joe came down with a stomach bug and a fever.

Monday morning - both babies got it. They are in really good spirits - great mood - except for when they are throwing up. I went home early yesterday because I felt bad that Joe was taking care of three sick kids while being sick.

Cross your fingers that I won't get it! Now that I said that - I should be puking any second now - LOL.

I will post pics of the babies birthday as soon as I get them (ahem Terri)!

Have a good one!

4 comments:

Heather P. said...

I have been coming here and not posting!! Shame on me!! I hope everyone is feeling better now!!
Heather P

Sporty said...

I am so sorry that you have a sick household. The little one has got the croup and Jer and I are both with sore throats and hoping that it doesn't go much further.

Hope to chat with you soon. Take care!

Anonymous said...

ohhh, poor bubbies and hubby. I hate it when the ones I love are sick. Hope you don't get it too.
wishing you well.
Love'N'Hugs,
Lesley

Ally said...

Ohh my...I think everyone had this. My son has had diarrhea for 2 straight days...fever, the works. I hope they are feeling better.

Miss ya Pea!