Monday, February 25, 2008

Quick Quick update

Babies are still a little under the weather. They aren't sleeping well and are still crapping up a storm- other then that they are wonderful.

I got the virus briefly on Friday. I didn't get it even close to as bad as the rest of my family - the curse or the blessing of being a mom.

Now for the BEST news EVER......

Nicky said "I LOVE YOU!" to me a few days ago. He was running from the living room into the kitchen and he said "Bye!" and then I said "I love you" and he said "I luv ooo!" It was awesome!!!

Jenny said it the next day to Joe but she shouts it - LOL. Nicky is still saying it more often though. If I ask Jenny to say it she says "Nnnooooo". Nice kid.

That's it.

3 comments:

Sporty said...

I am glad that the babies are starting to get over this crap! I am also happy you didn't get it too bad. We had something going on around here...more sore throat, congestion type stuff though.

I love when they say I love you! It never gets old does it?

Take care and lets chat soon!

Jen, Rich & Joey said...

That IS the best news ever!

I can't wait to hear those 3 little words from my little one. I think about it all the time, and I get this lump in my throat.

Hope the kiddos get well soon.

Anonymous said...

Poor bubbies still as bit sick. I hope by the time you read this they fully recovered. I'm glad you only got a touch of it.
How sweet to hear those words. It's amazing how it can make you feel to hear it for the first time off your babies.
Hope you have a sick free weekend.
Hugs'N'Luv,
Lesley