Friday, February 16, 2007

Nicky seems to be getting better. He is rubbing his ear less and his nose isn't running as much. So he should be good for Sunday.

Jenny is better too. I taught her how to drink from a straw yesterday. I tried to teach Nicky as well but he just wanted to bite it!

Joey is a little under the weather. He is complaining about his ear but I don't know if it is because it really hurts or if he wants the bubble gum medicine - He hasn't had an ear infection EVER in his life- so I think it may be a coincidence that he is getting his first one at the same time as Nicky.

I have to upload pictures of the babies from Valentine's Day. My boss Linda gave them Valentine's outfits.

Nicky had a red and white sports jersey that said "Handsome" on it.

Jenny had a little denim coverall dress with hearts on it and a pink shirt - they both looked so cute.

That's it - I will try to update with pics soon.

No comments: