Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Being a mom can be gross....

Ok - up all night last night - Nicky has another ear infection - in total got about 2 hours sleep.

This morning Joey did a "shart" before school. On the way to the bus stop - he did it again. Needless to say, I let him stay home where the trend continued. Major underwear laundry today!

This morning - Jenny was lieing on the floor crying - I went over, picked her up and asked her what was wrong. She smelled like she went to the bathroom. I changed her diaper and her poop was compacted in her butt - I basically had to dig it out. No wonder she was crying.

I repeat. Being a mom can be gross.

1 comment:

Jessigirl said...

If I don't get to the boys first, after they have "sharted" my husband just throws the underwear away....LOL!!! He is such a baby!