Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Here are some more.......

Pictures! I know - these are the most photographed kids on earth!!!!

Both Jenny and Nicky did end up getting sick - Jenny was the worst - all she did was scream for 3 days straight - Joe and I were walking around in a haze since we got ABSOLUTELY no sleep. One night each of them were getting up every half hour - unfortunately, they were about 15 minutes apart -which meant that we were getting up every 15 minutes -

I have to say - the worst part of having twins is that it never ends - just when you finally get one down, the other one is up - it definately keeps you on your toes.

They have a doctor's appointment next Thursday - Joey has to get his physical for school as well - and then he will need 3 shots!!! We told him about it - he said it was no big deal.

Funny story:

I was feeding Jenny the other day and Joey said to me "Mommy, I don't like those peaches - they are melted!!"

Ok - it's late - I am going to get going. Have a good one.

2 comments:

Jessigirl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

When Ashton was sick we put pillows under his crib mattress. That way he was elevated so the pain in his ears and nasal congestion weren't so bad. Just a thought. I can't imagine how tired you are. You are a superstar!

Jess