Thursday, July 27, 2006

Doctor's Appointment

Growing like weeds.....

Nicky is 15 lbs 5 oz and 27 inches long - he is 50% in weight still and90% in height - my big boy!

Jenny is 12lbs 8 oz and 25 inches long - she is plugging along at the 10% level - Hey together they make 100%!!

Both babies got two shots and were a little sleepy today - but not that sleepy! They go back next month for another well visit.

Joey got his 2nd MMR today - he cried a little this time - I guess it hurt more than the shots he got at his last appointment. I said what a good boy he was and he said "No I wasn't - I cried!" Too cute.

We go to see Jack and the Beanstalk tomorrow so that should be fun -

OK - quick update because I am exhausted and Joey want me to sit with him and watch Animal Planet - hope everyone is doing well.

No comments: