Thursday, June 15, 2006

Today

The babies had their 4 month well visit today and Joey had his Preschool graduation...very busy day.

Stats on the babies:

Jenny - 11 pounds 2 1/2 ounces - 23 1/2 inches long - she gained one pound 4 oz since her last appointment and grew 1/2 an inch.

Nicholas - 13 pounds 6 ounces 25 inches long. Nicky gained one pound 8 1/2 ounces and grew one inch since his last visit.

Both babies are doing great and she was impressed how strong they had gotten on their stomachs - that would be b/c they sleep on their bellies but I didn't tell her that.

Oh - good news - I can start them on cereal! Too bad I started them about 3 weeks ago - oops! I guess that means in another two weeks I will start them on fruit!

Joey did AMAZING today at his preschool graduation - he sang all the songs and did all the dances. I have posted video below.


In less than three months he is going to be off to kindergarten - don't even get me started or I will be crying on the keyboard!

Hope all is well - side note - working on the Christening - I was actually thinking about just going and getting it done next weekend since Anthony is going to be down - I don't know if I will be able to get in there though - we shall see and I will let everyone know - just be on alert!

Well let me go post these pics so I can go to sleep - I am so freakin' tired today!

Love,
Jenn(y)
Here are some pics of graduation

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK now that I have tears on my keyboard!!!!! I am so sorry I could not be there. Tell joey he was the cutest.

Sporty said...

Joey is soooo cute! Loved the video. He is adorable.