Monday, June 05, 2006

Milestones

Jenny rolled over today - she actually did it for the first time yesterday but she was in the pack and play so I don't know if she meant it or not. This afternoon I put her on her belly and she did it twice - so it is official!

Still haven't decided when the Christening is - I think we have decided that we are just going to pick a day and then have a bar-b-que at Kelly's house afterward - just need to coordinate it with Kelly - sometime this summer for sure.

Terri and Robin - I will make sure I have the Christening BEFORE the babies are in Toddler outfits!!!! LOL

Talk to everyone soon!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sporty said...

The babies are just adorable Jenn! I can't believe how much they have grown. Congrats on Jenny rolling over. Sorry about Joey growing up on you so quick. I am sure that it will be hard to watch him start kindergarten, but YOU must be SO proud of him.

Take care.