Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone had a nice Easter! Thank you again Donna for the brunch - Joey had a really good time and was excited to see the Easter Bunny (He was even more excited about the candy!)

The babies were basically up all night on Saturday - I am such a bad Mom - I forgot to put Joey's Easter basket out before I conked out! He woke up about 7am and asked me if the Easter Bunny came - Good thing I am a quick thinker - I told him that the Easter Bunny probably hid everything outside! Then I snuck outside and hid his presents all over the property - he was none the wiser - thank goodness!!!

The dress that I was going to put on Jenny was still too big - but one dress actually fit her - it was a white dress with tiny little purple flowers - she looked so pretty! I will post pics of her soon.

The rest of the day was uneventful - we all napped together and then watched the Sopranos (side note: when the hell is that show going to get good - I am starting to get bored!)

I will post pics soon - hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So where are the new pictures?

Mom