Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Because Mommy said so..

Well - since my mother basically called me out about the new pics
Here they are. Alot of them are blurry because Joeyboy was trying to hold Nicky while he was taking the pic.

Same old Same old going on here...Jenny is sleeping through the night - Nicky isn't but he does sleep for a nice 5 hour stretch - so that is a good thing. Jenny has started on eye drops b/c she is still getting the crud in it - supposedly it is a clogged tear duct but my question is - if it is clogged - why does so much stuff come out of it???????

I have to go - babies are crying for me and Joey is bugging me to play Noggin!

Talk to everyone soon,

Jenn(y)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You They are so sweet.

Love you
Mom

Sporty said...

Cute pics Jenn...I can't believe how big the babies are getting. Keep the pics coming.