Saturday, October 17, 2009

Kicks Sleep Test



Kick had his sleep test - my poor boy - he was ok until they put the stickers on his face - then he started crying "Take me home Mama - no like the doctor!"




He woke up about 3 times - each time he pulled the tube out of his nose and cried for me to take him home. We were woken up about 5:30 and left about 6am. Home at 6:30am where Kick slept until almost 10.




Day before yesterday I was going to take him for his hair cut and he said "No Mommy - no stickers on my head!"
We should have his results by Next Wed. and then we will know if we have to get his tonsils out or not. Let's hope not!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Poor buddy. I would hate to sleep with all those on, so it has to be scary for him!! I'm hoping for you that there is no surgery needed. I read everyone's blog still but lost my google account info so if I can't comment annonymously, no one could tell. Thinking of you, jessica