Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Separation Class

Today was the twins' first separation class...They did FANTASTIC! Jenny made me promise that I wouldn't drive away - which I didn't - but she did not give me even one ounce of trouble when I left. I was so proud of her - I guess the prepping for the past month worked!

Nicky was as go-with-the -flow as ever. Later Mom. LOL and the helper said he was very good during the class - so that is a relief - no meltdowns!

Whew! One down - five more to go!

Then September ... Preschool. Scary Scary Stuff!

Def Leppard concert tonight! Rock on Bitches!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

That's great that they did so well. Shawn is going to camp one day a week starting the 17th at the preschool he will go to next year. I hope he doesn't have a meltdown. It's 3-hours so anything is possible!
Time to make some dinner plans for July.

Hua said...

Hey Jenn,

That's great to hear the kids did so well. I actually just saw Def Leppard a week ago here in Northern California. They put on a great show!
I'm Hua, the Director of Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network. I've been searching the web for quality health blogs and am thrilled that I found yours. There is so much information here about Parenting. Wellsphere visitors find relevant content and answers to their questions in one place, without having to wade through hundreds of search engine results to find what they want. We provide the platform that allows over 6 million users a month to connect, network, and find quality information.

I think your blog would be a really great addition to the [Community] Community. I invite you to join and find more information about us at http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger.

Thanks for all the hard work you put into this! Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Best,
Hua
Director of Blogger Networks
hua [at] Wellsphere [dot] com