Monday, June 22, 2009

Video and pictures

I know, I know - it has been forever since I last updated. We are all doing good - life is just crazy as usual!

Joey is done with school in three more days...this year flew by so quick I can't belive it - he is going into 3rd grade in September and the twins are starting Preschool! Time for another baby! Don't let Joeyboy hear that or we will never do it again!!!

Here is a video of my country girl I took tonight.



Here are some pictures from this past month. They are from Mommy and Me with the twins adn Joey's last baseball game.

Pictures from May and June

I will try to do better with the updating but no promises!!!!

P.S. Congrats to Nicole on her new job in Virginia! We are proud of you !!! We will still miss the crap out of you guys - but we are very happy for you.

4 comments:

Terri said...

Oh My God - Could it be any cuter? Love has she put her own spin on it. Too Funny!!!!!

Terri said...

Sorry - meant Love how she put her own spin on it.

Anonymous said...

I could just eat her up she is just to cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I am not anonymous Iam Mom