Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Oldie but a goodie....

The McKelvey Girls:

Not too much going on...

Joey had his first reconciliation on Saturday (confession is what we called it in our day). He is so cute – he confessed that he talks too much when he should be listening in class – lol. For the life of me I can’t understand why they make 7 year olds confess. It makes no sense whatsoever – what could they possibly have to confess?

The twins each have a cold – Jenny is so dramatic. Joey asked her for a kiss goodbye yesterday morning and she said “No Joey – I’m sick – no kisses!” LOL Then, when I got home I said "Hey Jenny girl - how are you feeling?" and she looked at me like I was stupid and said "Mom, I not crying!" LOL

Finally - a Nicky story….I call Joe “Babe” and every once in a while Nicky will call him babe if he is not listening – he will say “Dad? Dad? BABE!” So yesterday morning we were watching Franklin (God I love Noggin!) and he said “Mommy – there’s Franklin and there is the Daddy the Babe”

That's it - no updated pictures since Christmas. Talk to everyone soon!

No comments: