Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Good weekend

I was able to register Joey at Ridge so he starts the new school tomorrow. We were able to tour the school on Friday - and he loved it since it had THREE playgrounds. It was "way better then CEW"! He was able to even see the classroom he is going to be in - so he is excited (Thank God) about starting.

I can't believe summer is almost over...it seems like he just got out of school last week.

We had a nice relaxing weekend. Sunday we went to the Park at Joey's new school so he could show it off to his Dad. Then we went to Friendly's for lunch. The babies conked out on the way home and then I went grocery shopping..weird to buy juice boxes and sandwich bags again!

Yesterday we went to the "Fish Park" as Joey calls it in Mt. Sinai (it is a park that has a climber shaped like a Fish). Then we ate at McDonalds. We went home - the babies didn't nap - but I watched Rome on HBO on Demand and Joe took Joey to the Bay to go fishing and then to the beach.

Then after all kids were showered and in PJs I went to Borders by myself.

It was completely uneventful - you are probably snoozing after reading - but a Really Really good weekend.

I will let you know how first day of school goes!

No comments: