Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Congrats and Prayers...

OK - a few congrats and a prayer......

Congratulations to Kelly on Passing your Boards!!!!! Not that there was any doubt but that is SO awesome that you passed!!! I am so proud of you...now on to the big bucks!!! LOL


Congratulations to Lesley on your little miracle baby!!!! I can't tell you how happy I was to read about your little miracle! You better post some pics soon!!!

Please say a special prayer for Linda's cousin Patricia: she has been courageously battling leukemia for over three years now. By the grace of God a wonderful selfless young woman donated her bone marrow to Patricia and she had the transplant yesterday. This is her last chance at life. Please continue to pray for her and please say a prayer for the donor.


Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, thank you Jenn....
I will post pics as soon as there is anything to show you. I probably won't have a u/s until my 12th week but as soon as I do I will post it...
I will definatly be praying for Patricia. My heart goes out to her and her family... and to the donor..
Hope your having a really nice day.
Luv and hugs,
Lesley

Ally said...

Prayers to Patricia and her family. She will be in my thoughts for a speedy recovery.

Kudos to the selfless donor for her gift of life.