Saturday, May 10, 2008

I know I know...

It has been forever and I apologize! I will post pics soon I promise!

Just a quick update on Joey at baseball...After a slow start this season (for those that don't know the poor guy was the only kid not hitting the ball) Joey has done AMAZING these last two games.

I don't know what Uncle Pat did to help him but it worked!
Last game he went three for three.
Today's game - he went FOUR FOR FOUR

AND....

He got a guy out on third base to end the game!!!!!!!!!

Proud Proud mama moment!

I will update more later.

Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How amazing are our kids. It's an amazing feeling when they get it right after trying so hard for so long.
Congrats to Joey.
Hugs to you... and Happy Mothers Day.
Luv Lesley

Sporty said...

Whoo hoo! Go Joey. Sound like you are staying busy.

Hope to get a chance to talk to you soon.