Thursday, December 06, 2007

Only at the Mensche Household folks.........

Today, as we were leaving for the bus - Joey was already outside. I open up the front door and Joey is yelling "Mommy! Mommy!" with a look of panic on his face. I say "What's wrong?" Joey said "Mommy, a squirrel!"

At that very moment, the squirrel that was hanging right by my face off the screen door - jumped OVER my shoulder into my house!!!!!!

I started screaming at the top of my lungs "Babe! Babe!"

I grabbed Nicky and Jenny and threw them in the kitchen so they couldn't go near the thing - which had run behind my computer desk.

Joeyboy runs upstairs and says "What's wrong?????"

I told him that a squirrel was in the house and it ran behind the desk. So he proceeded to dig the squirrel out - then, like the good Daddy he is, he showed the baby squirrel to the kids. After which he went to put the rat with a furry tail outside.

Then....

The squirrel jumped OUT of his hands and BACK into the house!!!!! It took another full 1/2 hour for Joe to get it this time - he had to move the computer desk and the TV armoire to get the thing. He started out the morning kind of giggling that the squirrel got in and how panicked I was - and ended the escapde saying "You M Fing Squirrel, get the F out you Stupid F!"

The whole time the kids and I stayed in the bedroom coloring. Of course, Jenny would run to the living room from time to time and come back to give us the report:

"Ma Ma - bada bada yada yada blah blah ...squirl." I think she was repeating what Joe was saying! LOL

Nicky was just happy to be coloring.

Only in my house folks!!!!








4 comments:

Sporty said...

I am so sorry, but I was laughing so hard the whole time I was reading....and then I got to the picture! Priceless Jenn....just priceless.

Sorry that you had a morning start out like that. I am sure the kids got a kick out of it.

Lets try to chat soon.

Ally said...

Hahhahahaha, that sounds like a sitcom episode. ..and yes pea, only to you!!

Tuesday chat???

Anonymous said...

lol.... We have possums over here...

Jen, Rich & Joey said...

I was in tears! I laughed my butt off, that Mutha F'ing squirrel. Teee heee heeeeeeeeeeee.