Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Another one for the "Kids are gross" book.....

Well - today Nicky and Jenny were playing in the living room. I was cleaning up the dinner dishes. I walked over to check on them and Nicky held his hand out and said "heh" (meaning here). I opened my hand and he dropped in - ready? - a piece of poop!

At first I wasn't sure what it was so I said "What the heck is that?"

so then, I sniffed it (yes, I know how funny that is).

Then I said "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!!!!!!!"

SO, I then yelled "Nicky - what did you do???"

and Jenny started yelling "Kicky! Kicky! No!"

Thankfully - it wasn't all over the place but ...Still!


Despite that, sitting in my recliner watching curious George with my two freshly bathed babies, looking at my multi-colored crayola walls, and staring at $500 worth of toys on the floor (and another $1,000 in the toy box), listening to Joey singing "Shot through the heart", I realize that I am pretty damn lucky!

I hope everyone has a great day!

2 comments:

Ally said...

That is still cracking me up!

Jen, Rich & Joey said...

Oh my gah, I almost peed my pants. That was hilarious! I can only imagine the facial expression after you smelled it. LOL!