Thursday, April 26, 2007

Quick Update

Joey's bruise on his head looks TERRIBLE! It is all greenish looking and he has two black eyes. His teacher sent him down to the nurse yesterday. The nurse told me that Joey was complaining of a headache and that his teacher had said he had a "small bruise in the morning and now it was really really dark".

1. The bruise has been bad since Monday.
2. Joey said that he didn't tell his teacher that he had a headache - she just sent him down to the nurse.

I spoke to Joey on the phone and then told the nurse what he said - she said that he told her he had a headache - so to be safe, I picked him up.
I get there and he yells "HI MAMA!!!!" (yeah, this kid has a headache). The nurse said "Oh, he seems to be feeling better now". JEEZ.

To be extra safe, I took him to the Doctor's office.

I told Dr. Schwartz how I watched him closely for 24 hours - there was no dizziness, no vomiting, no lethargy, he was easy to wake up - no complaints whatsoever - but today he had a headache and was sent down to the school nurse. She practically rolled her eyes - lol. She gave his his exam (touch my finger then your nose, hold your arms tight, push down with your legs etc.) and he is just fine.

Baseball was cancelled because of the rain yesterday - which I didn't find out about until 5 minutes before the game was supposed to have started - definately on the ball. Next game is on Saturday at 9am.

Here are some more pics from the first game that Aunt Kim Took

More Baseball Pics

Have a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess the Teacher was CYA ( or should that be CHA..Covering Her Ass). Glad that all is well and such though.
Hope your weekend is a great one.
Hugs'n'luv... Lesley