Friday, November 17, 2006

Parent / Teacher Conference

I had my parent/teacher conference for Joey yesterday. Before I even sat down she said "Joey cracks me up every day - he is always so happy and helpful!" At which point, I looked down at the paper to make sure she had the right kid! Only kidding.

Anyway, he is exactly where he is supposed to be - I just need to work with him on his phone number and address. The teacher said that she can't imagine that he will have any problems with the school work going forward. That is it - short sweet and to the point!

Jenn did a triple lindy off the bed last night - I guess that is what she gets for wanting to play after midnight! I think she was just startled - because she calmed down pretty quickly.

Nicky is letting go when he stands up - and he is starting to walk along things now - like the couch to the chair -

I have to take them for a well visit next week - that is it - pretty slow goings right now.

No comments: