Monday, October 09, 2006

Banner fucking weekend.....

Should I say that on a baby blog?? Well anyway,


  • Jenny got her first tooth - it came in yesterday.
  • Nicky pulled himself into a sitting position from lieing down.
  • Nicky REALLY started crawling - hands and feet - now I am screwed!
  • Jenny pulled herself up to a standing position on the couch Saturday - she is hardly taller than the couch but she was so proud of herself!
  • Both have started to go to town on solid foods feeding themselves the little veggie puffs, I gave them cut up noodles and the ate them up. Nicky even took a bite out of Joe's bagel yesterday.

I ordered the babies costumes:


Jenny's Costume


Nicky's Costume



Joey's Costume


Terri and Robin say that I am out of control. Maybe - but I figure I have two years of being able to pick their costume and then they will start expressing their own opinion. I will post pics when I get the costumes.

Robin....I may need some help taking Jenny's in. The smallest size they had was 6-12 months.

So that is the baby update. Talk to everyone soon.

No comments: