Saturday, August 26, 2006

Christening


The Christening was a great success!!!! The babies slept through practically the entire ceremony!

Here is Jenny in her dress being held by her Godmother (my sister Terri):
















Here is a picture of Nicky being held by his Godmother (my sister Robin) smiling at his Uncle Pat!















Here they both are! Jenny's dress was so big that it covered Nicky up - of course - he didn't care! LOL














Here is all of us - Parents, Godparents and children!










I will post a link to the rest of the pictures soon - but it is late and I have to clean up and do a little work ....I will try to post more tomorrow!

Love,
Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenn, they are beautiful!!! So glad you are all doing well.

Seeing your twins makes my bedrest more tolerable...it's a great reminder of what awaits me.