Monday, March 20, 2006

Thank you to Cyndi.....

for these beautiful embroidered blankets for the babies - they list all their birth stats on them. Take a look....


Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

She also hand embroidered like 6 bibs for the babies - I am almost afraid to use them during a feeding - they are so cute!

Also - Joey says that it is "very hard work being a big brother" - which I guess is why he fell asleep sitting in his chair......


Image hosting by Photobucket


I hope everyone has a good one - hopefully I will update more soon.

1 comment:

Sporty said...

Those are so cute. I bet Joey is working hard. He is just adorable. You two do good work. All 3 of your babies are beautiful!

Take care and I look forward to seeing more pics.

Chasity